Tuesday, 03 November 2015
Within the EU FP7 GlowBrain project a Regional Meeting on Optical Imaging will be held on November 5 2015 at University of Zagreb School of Medicine, Department for Histology and Embriology. Within the frame of GlowBrain project IVIS Spectrum was acquired and the idea of the meeting is bringing together users of IVIS or similar devices in vicinity in order to excange knowledge and experience in bioluminescence and fluorescence in vivo imaging.
The meeting was intended as a presentation of the Laboratory for Regenerative Neuroscience (GlowLab), featured as part of the FP7 project GlowBrain , presentation of preclinical optical imaging and roundtable discussions.
IVIS users from Zagreb, Rijeka, Ljubljana, Quebec and Pécs will participate and present their knowledge and experience:
· Turk B. (Institute Jožef Stefan, Ljubljana)
· Križ J. (Department of Psychiatry and Neuroscience, Faculty of Medicine, Université Laval, Québec CANADA)
· Botz B. (University of Pecs, Radiology clinic)
· Kveštak D. (Department of Histology and Embryology / Center for Proteomics, Faculty of Medicine University of Rijeka)
· Gorup D. (Phd. Student, University of Zagreb School of Medicine)
· Pongrac I. (EU FP7 GlowBrain, University of Zagreb School of Medicine
· Radmilović M. (EU FP7 GlowBrain, University of Zagreb School of Medicine)